Saturday 10 September 2011

I WILL ARISE! (Purpose 'n' Life Seminar-July 3, 2011) in Pictures


I have always been fascinated by the story of the proverbial prodigal son in the Bible. I have studied him and that particular parable of Jesus – the Parable of the Lost Son in Luke 15. So it was my joy and privilege to share it with those who attended our monthly Purpose ‘n’ Life Seminar on the beautiful Sunday evening of July 3, 2011 here in Abuja. 

Themed: I Will Arise! The story of a young man, his dilemma, his decision, his destiny; the reports from the participants were that they were illuminated; their eyes were opened to truths hitherto unseen as it was presented from God’s Word. It was a blessed experience. Check out these pictures.









Why don’t you join us every 1st Sunday of the month in the city of Abuja. Please call 08135961690 to reserve your seat and for enquiries. YOU WILL SUCCEED!

No comments:

Post a Comment