Friday 13 May 2011

WELCOME!

Hi! I'm 'Yomi Olufiade. I'm privileged of God to be the founder and lead pastor of LightHouse International Assembly, Abuja, Nigeria. So what do I do? I pray, I study, I think. Then I speak, I teach; I write and I coach people; in short, I communicate the concepts I formulate from God's Holy Word - the Bible- in books, articles, speeches and sermons and via electronic and broadcast media.

I do this for groups, churches, companies, on campuses and in cities across Nigeria and beyond. As long as it helps you find, follow and fulfill God's purpose for your life; if it motivates you to achieve tremendous success in your line of calling, I'm in! This is  my passion, this is my mission; it is my mandate from God.

My core competencies cover motivation and inspiration, leadership and personal development, spiritual growth and life enhancement.


I'm the husband of one wife; I am married and have been married to my friend of more than two decades, Olufunmilola, who pastors with me. And we're blessed with two lovely kids, Samuel AanuOluwalofifunmi and Joyce AanuOluwalofikemi. They make our home a haven of peace and joy.


Welcome to Oracles of Wisdom. Here, I intend to share with you regularly (and receive from you too), thoughts from my heart garnered from God's Word-which I believe is the ultimate wisdom manual for successful everyday living.

I do hope you will stay connected and let's have a good time together and be blessed at it. I love you, I really do!

No comments:

Post a Comment